About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Teaser on CNY fall.

I do love having the closest one when I had something really special and each of them are special to me in one certain way. But something is missing again this year. IF you had notice it? My bf is not with me this year :( sad gila! but never mind I have this bunch to make my day even better!
from left:
Ah xiang, the guy with lots of jokes that made my sis smile :) I'm happy for you both!
Lay Ping: sis that I that i adore so much :)
Samantha: my parent's pet daughter and my sister that I known her since kindergarten who helps me in any way she can tough we are leaving in differecnt world
Jenny: a cutie babe and not to mention pretty obviously and insanely smart!
William: Jenny's bf ><


Thanks dad for all the things! I love u dad!

my brother ALEX! who went off early for friendly match. mad gila!
But I love him!
Audrey who went off uber early like after 30mintes ><

No comments:

Post a Comment