About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

2nd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010

Talking about ballon fiesta, who does't love it? Anywhere apologize need to be made here for seldom updating my blog><"
Anywhere I do know this event it has been long past, but I shall make it real short and simple.:)
It is one of "THE EVENT of the YEAR" in Putrajaya from 18th until 21st MARCH 2010. If you missed it this year, well not to worry they will be having again next year.

The 23balloonists from several countries and guess what? Five hot air balloons are to be offered rides for the public with RM10 per ride per person. With two session available from 8am to 11am and 6pm and 9pm, well I prefer evening session as there is also fireworks at the end of the event :) and limited parking spaces!!!
We took 30minutes to look for a parking, numerous cars are hunting down for a carpark.

Well the 2nd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010, held at the carpark area of the Monumen Alaf Baru at Presinct 2, open to public from 7am till 9pm!


From left: Weng Kit, Chiuon Hoe, ?, ?, Zeroth.
Sorry peeps for the (?) cos I actually forgot their name, yes I know how terrible I am in remembering chinese name ><, I shall try harder next tiem

Long lost friend, Weng Kit





that is our group :)




Awww, look at those happy kids with BUBBLES!!! oh god! It is such a nostalgia looking at them remembering me used to be one of them.
Well Im trying to be a happy kids again with bubbles, one day la!











Finally the long awaited time, Fireworks, It was beautiful, pls do enjoy the pictures.




 For more pictures, go to check on my facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment