About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day04- Shanghai

It's the forth day and I shall utilize the remaining time for some shopping hunting before I hop into my plane. An exquisite Breakfast over the magnificent view at 25th Floor, how cool was that? I can see the whole city from that floor.

The breakfast
t



Outside the hotel


I had forgotten the name of this superbly awwwsome place, what can a girl do when this thing came along? and your getting into my way. It is the best place to buy cheap and nice stuff in Shanghai , China and do make sure you do BARGAIN! lie half of the price the offered to ya!






We head off to Eric's office ( dad's Taiwanese friend) somewhere near the Hotel and spotted few of Eric's company recent project. Awwwsome building right? The design the architecture........












Lunch at the hotel with Eric and the rest of the colleges.




Eric, Dad and Uncle Daniel


rest of the Taiwanese Colleges




Way back to Airport!! and I have this much money to splurge! and seriously I splurge it all in Shanghai Airport.

Least MAS gets my name correctly, and I got my own entertainment! Lurve it to the max



No comments:

Post a Comment