About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, April 19, 2010

MEMOIRS- a walk through the time (MIA and Whitney Academy)

MEMOIRS- a walk through the time (MIA and Whitney Academy) presents you Fashion show by these talented designers from Casual outwear, Batik outwear, and even Wedding or Evening gown. Enjoy :)



The BATIK outwear.

The Casual Outwear

and lastly Evening gown/ Wedding gown


I'm glad the event actually ended, so relief!! thanks to loshini who actually drag me into these and get to meet other pretty hawt ladies  :)
Iffah and her designer who actually design this Peplum MIlitary Dress, I lurve that dress so much!



xoxo,

1 comment: