About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, May 10, 2010

ISS NITE 2010

I know about the lack update, I have crazy life going on with my favourite girlfriends and crazy Finals that been keeping me away from blogging. But least I update it :) 
Anywhere, I was please to thanks Grace for inviting me to ISS Nite 2010 held in Multimedia University Grand Hall. It was such a wonderful experience and it was something extraordinary that a local girl would attend. But it was good, the performance was good, the food was great, the arrangement seating was great and pretty handsome ushers. 
Does he look like the Black Guy that acted as a Vampire in Twilight? 


and I was placed to Table A16

Guess who is with me here? XP


and my baby Grace looking hawt in the awwsome dress


The amazing performance that kept us entertain through the night. Great Job guys!










Food from TaBush :) aww I love the humus!

























Grace, Bermet, Bermet's sis, me






No comments:

Post a Comment