About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pavillion| Dragon-i | Sky Bar

Blame it on the Laptop that I'm currently using. It piss me off totally as it would just shut down like every minutes! But don't let the angry spill to my readers *that's the thing I have to remind myself every single time, if not I would get Nasty comments * = (...

Anywhere It happen to cross my mind on having a shopping spreed with the girls before the finals, that is the thing I always do for every sem! Girls gotta have fun sometimes. I hate to break such news but I'm gonna splurge kao kao!


My babe, Phea Sun and Cecilia and so as Grace


We hit into the fitting room with tons of clothes and not to mention the cam-whoring session. Do I have to tell that every single time, its like thing-to-do!










We had our dinner at Dragon- I, time for some Chinese Food!




Gotta-try-this! UHU Cheese cupcake!


And we went to Skybar and ordered Rose White Wine over such beautiful scenery over KLCC, I'm in love! Okie It was m first time there, so sad right not to go to such place? I will be back for more and I love the rose White wine!

3 comments:

  1. wow, im sure you all have a lot of fun there...so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manji: yes we have, it is sucha awwsome place to chill

    Iez: yes! you should try too :)

    ReplyDelete