About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I♥TangTang

An additional member in the house :)
Please to welcome you my ♥TangTangIsn't she adorable? It has been a rough week to train this girl , well in short she have us heart attack but somehow in a way we love her to the max!
Pst: I love when she is dead tired and trying to get to sleep, and this is when I basically can do anything to her, just look at the pictures :)

see she sleeps like a baby! and she love being like that when she wants to get to sleep. Sounds like a spoil brat? She is just one mischievous little dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment