About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Seafood in "Jinjang"

What makes me happy better than these gurls who had been there for me for so many years? Thought of family dinner before few hours flight to Shanghai.................
Holiday season for now and I wanted to share this with you : creamy butter crab. I couldn't get enough of it. It was way tooooo goood, can I have secret recipe?
Creamy butter crab has gotten popular these past yew years and what not to love these basic ingredients consist of butter, evaporated milk, curry leaves for such exotic flavor. Creamy butter crab is served with chinese buns or mantao. omg! what a delicious treat!!!!!

Samantha|Angeline|Cecilia



Creamy butter crab!!!!! the sauce is well combined and most importantly the crab is very fresh! I just can't get enough of it.

The other version of Egg Yolk~~~~
just look at the meat! Droools
who is the late comer?

No comments:

Post a Comment