About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Floria Putrajaya Flower and Garden Festival 2010

Floria Putrajaya Flower and Garden Festival 2010 held from July 10th till 18th at Waterfront of Precinct 2 in Putrajaya, Malaysia. The beautiful flora festival entrance is for free. I saw the event in STAR paper few days before July 10th and I do really wanted to take a peep so badly but somehow I believe in fate.




childhood memories!


we went for the water sports :)
this time is something different, water ball




trust me, it ain't easy as you see.












No comments:

Post a Comment