About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear :*

Dear turns 22 on 7th September. Wish ya whatever your wishing :*
We had small pre-birthday celebration at Phuture, Zouk with one bunch of the closest and the love. We had blast hope the Birthday gurl, Sunny does have tons of funs despite the part where she cried, I would totally cut that scene off if I'm da producer but life do have their ups and down. So what I can say is that stay strong and appreciate those who love you :)

HaPPy BiRthDay LoVe

 From left: Irene, gladys, wenny, Yvonne,Birthday Girl, Sin Yee, Cecilia, Eunice
You would have notice something different, don't you?
girls on the left are all in black top, black skirt, black dress,everything black and we have fancy, bright, bold colors, printed dresses on the right :) CHarming.........................
cake was too darn heavy and I always ready for the helping hand*tsktsk**

With da love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment