About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, September 17, 2010

I love Alexa :)


Yes I hope to dream bout Alexa, please I mean the bag!
Mulberry had designed a bag inspired by Alexa Chung, a 27year old English television presenter of MTV's It's on With Alexa Chung fame. Now I felt like changing for mass media course, maybe one day I have bag after my name Cecilia, yes I would be still dreaming ahead :)
The vintage Mulberry Alexa collection is to die for! a lock hardware and plaited top handle in either nappa leather, lambskin and snake skin, hell one big roomy bag with 42cm width!!!




aren't they pretty! I can faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment