About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Polyvore

Night out
#1 - Rachel Gilbert Trixy cut out dress
#2 - Alexander McQueen Knuckle box clutch
#3 - Chanel Rouge COCO lipstick
#4 - Classic high heel pump in Patent.
#5 - OPI nail color
#6 - Lowe Jacket

Classical Casual.
#1 - Beige top
#2 - Elliot The skinny cargo low rise jeans
#3 - CAIRO heels
#4 - Channel perfum
#5 - Feather gold headband
#6 - Givenchy - Studded medium nightgala long handle
Earth looking casual :)
#1 - High waist cuffed short
#2 - Blend tank
#3 - Mulberry oversize Alexa leather bag
#4 - Max and Chloe bangle set
#5 - Dolce Vita women's Ivory Sandal
#6 - 24 karat gold plated pendent necklace
#7 - Gucci Flora by Gucci' Eau De Parfum Spray.

I just can't get enough of polyvore. You can mix match according to your own style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment