About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poaching egg

Egg basically is one of the basis food which contains enough proteins and calories to fill you up. But there are over 100 ways to cook eggs. While certain ways need expertise and poaching is one of it which happens to be the most healthiest way to prepare eggs as it do not require oil, all you need is water :)
Poaching eggs *click*click*


I do really hope someone out there who is good in poaching egg could teach me how :)
*picture* I took from a friend of mine in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment