About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sincerely falling in love with you

Yes, yes I Do falling in love with some cold-hearted jerk 99% of the time, bit one of the decent qualities I possess unrestrained disgust for situations in which genuine people are.
Not that I need to be fallen in love,
A sincere interest would help at least.


oh I was crapping, I was in love with so many things.
My lenses-apps in my IPhone crazy damn chio!From color, mirrors, artistic, frames and misc setting. I'm wondering why my mirror setting does not include Fish-eye lense :(
A portrait of me in Andy Warhol
Insect setting :) 

Tons of crazy pictures taken due to boredom of facing books 24/7 :(. Lucky me, I got phone to entertain me.


Another love I got days ago, wookay officially broke to the max, least I still can survive :)
That's all for now, ttyl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment