About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ARISU Korean BBQ Restaurant, Tutti-Frutti, Beer Factory



Ever since Brought my girls, Crystal and Angeline for their belated birthday dinner as I could not celebrate their birthday as I was having my final. Had a try at Arisu, Korean BBQ restaurant as it was recommended by few friends of mine. It was also featured in Star*click*


ARISU KOREAN RESTAURANT,
Arisu at 32-3, Jalan PJU 5/16, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara. (Tel: 03-6140 5507). Business hours:     Daily; 11.30am to 3pm (lunch), 5.30pm to 10.30pm (dinner).
Arisu at T-01 Riana Green Plaza, Tropicana Utara. (Tel: 03-7803 6737). Business hours: Daily; 11.30am to 10.30pm.




saw the women at the edge of the picture? Free ice-cream for ya :)
Arisu serves varieties of BBQ meats for you to choose from eg:beef, pork , lamb and even seafood. From marinated meat with their own special sauce to non-marinated meat.
The same concept as DAOREA, they uses charcoal instead of gas but they do not equipped with exhaust chute that can pulled down when needed to adsorb the smoke which is actually good as you wont leave the restaurant smells like you had just BBQ-ed. No fear peeps, they built in enough ventilation in the restaurant. :)
Served with refillable side dishes :) Nyom! nyom!
We had steam rice in steel bowl using steel spoon and steel chopstick. Well I think I can get used to using those heavy steel cutleries since I'm using it every meal I had in Korea and mom bought crazy lots of those steel cutleries and bowls from Korea.

The Sam Gae Tang, Korean spring chicken ginseng soup. Not as good I had it in Korea where they had huge ginseng in the chicken but not in this Sam Gae Tang. *I miss the food I had in Korea* :(
Complimentary fruits and eat all you can for free ice-cream :)

After the dinner, I brought the girls to Tutti-Frutti. I can tell you that I'm seriously obsessed with Tutti-frutti that I can go for it everday! No kidding. But this time I replace their ritual cake cutting with eating Tutti-frutti. :) Well at least they loves it


 # 1 - My darling Angeline Lee
# 2 - Both birthday girls, Angeline Lee and Crystal Chong :)

And the night is still continues with Beer Factory :) What is not to be happy than getting a free beer ? 
 Meet my new friends all the way from Australia, Steven(in Blue) and John(in White) and his other friends, Billy and Calvin(in Black). Enjoy your holiday to the max guys!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great! Do you remember me? Thank you for your lovely blog! Can I be your friend? Interesting La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! in arisuu ar?????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi c e c i l i a,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.

    ReplyDelete