About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Audrey's Bday Party @ Velvet

Right after final on Thursday, we head on to Velvet@ Zouk on the following day for my baby sis's 22nd Birthday Celebration with the rest of my beloved sister, LP and brother, Alex. Samantha could not make it as she had something on.
Hope you like the gift sis;)
 What makes me even more happy of years of friendship and it still counting !
Left: Me, Lp, Alex, Audrey
 Pin Yu and Alex bonded through dance! haha!wicked!
 LP and the Birthday Girl, Audrey
 Me and my baby sis
 What is even more fun that hanging out with someone who you felt comfortable with? What is even more fun that those Who won't grump you? Those who always be there for you? those who you can be around and secure with?


Left: Lp, Cecilia, Audrey and Justin


 Our current obsession, MOET!!

Love you guys to the max :)

No comments:

Post a Comment