About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pink October


Pink  October  is a month dedicated Breast Cancer Awareness. 

The Pink-ing of Sultan Abd Samad Building * click*

It is PINK OCTOBER Month and be aware of all the numerous activities that are going around to build awareness for Breast Cancer. Do your part..learn about it. Early Detection is the cure



 Make sure you go for your regular basic check :)
 Estée Lauder's Pink Ribbon collection


Pink Ribbon cookies

I support by wearing Estée Lauder's Pink Matte lipstick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment