About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tagges

Write 5 interesting fact about the person who gave you this award;
  • She is my course-mate whom I known for quite sometimes but we get bonded even more through MIA event ;)
  • She is SCORPION just like me!!
  • She has a great personality and great body cause she eat alot but don't gain weight fast! *jealous*
  • I called her for HELP ASAP when it comes to IT stufffffff, Imma a IT noobie.
  • She is into making card and getting creative just like me :p
  • She lovesssssssssssssss rice!!!!!!!!!!!! I call her rice tong! haha

Write down 10 interesting facts about yourself and your hobbies;

  • I love chocolates and obsessed with TUTTI-FRUTTI currently.
  • I love food but I had to meet my MR.GYM everytime ><
  • Imma picture freaks! I love pictures! it creates memories
  • I can watch my fave movies/shows again n again n again n again n again especially romance and hilarious flicks. I ban ghost movies totally especially at night!
  • I don't really like chatting in MSN lots, it gets me bored as there is too many windows. Meet me in person, I like it that way :)
  • I'm not a good drinker! if your my friend you know it.
  • I love my eshgam, family and friends :)
  • Imma crazy shopoholic! Like crazy crazy!
  • I miss hanging out with my friends.
  • I like meeting new people :) But pleuseeeeeeeee be nice ok!



got tagged by my girlfriend, Yvonne. It been years since I do it. I do it out of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment