About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Alex Bday

It was my Baby brother, Alex Birthday. His was on the 2nd and mine is a few days after but he called me sister, that an odd! haah! Anywhere his frens wanted to celebrate his birthday over KAREOKE session in Kota Damansara, so kinda only Me and Audrey who is avaiable that night to attend despite the other two is busy bee.

But it was pretty akward I must say, everyone there sang chinese expect me and Audrey ><..............
We both were in our best behaviour, we sat at the edge singing softly *shy*
 But something funny happend in between and I shall keep that to myself. Anywhere it was pure simply celebration.


 Happy Birthday Bro! and pls get a gf as soon as possible =)
 Left: Cecilia, Audrey, Alex, ..........................(I don't remember their names, if you would know I have problems remembering chinese names).................
Cecilia Alex Audrey

Good luck in your undertaking bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment