About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home-cooked meal =)

Home cooked food is always the best but meal planning has never been easier! It requires a lot of work! Dining out is not as same as enjoying home-cooked meal. Both are good options but comparing the difference in quality and variety of food and atmosphere.

Cooking at home :) All homo sapians would remember fondly the delicious, comforting dishes of childhood cooked by their mummy :( But as you grow older and you end up living far away from them, you might have to learn to cook, however the only bad thing is that lots of time needed to do such preparation.

I had always love Phea Sun and Grace's cooking and I must admit I learn from the best =)
lady finger - grace
french bean-grace
pork rib- myself
steam fish- myself
lemon chicken- myself
oyster with fish meat-mom
fried angel fish- grace
prawn-grace
vege soup-myself

It was just a mere simple dish nothing astonishing tough but then it was a great night cooking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment