About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Loshini's Bday Part2

Loshini's 21st Birthday Bash continuessss....
This time instead of cocktails, we do it in interactive entertainment where everyone could not just enjoy and with complimentary dinner buffet from Japanese cuisine to Western and Chinese cuisine from 6pm till 11pm and with complimentary drinks? What a great deal! You can sing,eat and be merry, you ought be kidding me :)
I think all Malaysian includes me are greedy hack especially when comes to buffet.
*no offence folks* 
*wink* Just look at our table with the amount of plates
camwhore-d session during the singing





A birthday Cupcakes from WonderMilk@ uptown *click here* for the website
 And we get free apple frizzzy juice :)


And the night ends well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment