About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shangri-la

It was a beautiful morning and I get my sister for a swim in Shang-rila Hotel and what is better then this? Almost been long since I let loose like this. Goose is loose! haha! I forgot how much fun to hang out with my sister. Not to forget that I'm a member of Shang-rila Shangri-la Gym and Spa facilities, thank you "YOU"  for the gift! Love it!
Way up to the hill. A perfect lil getaway!
walking down the rooms and you get to see the sign board saying GYM and POOL!




A lil cocktail by the pool is what I need to chill :)
And not to forget shades with your fav book to read :)
Awwsome-ness!

Time for Jazzzzzzuci after the swim =)

No comments:

Post a Comment