About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lala Chong @ Kayu Damansara

**thanks folks for the Birthday wishes from Facebook, messages and text, much appreciated**
You guys have the best interest in me, :*  :* love ya guys to the max!
My sister brought us over to Lala Chong for seafood as it was my favourite food after all, thankiuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
And you should try the mango pickle appetizer served in Lala Chong, it was sour,spicy and sweet :) it actually open my appetite and it is charged into bill for RM3
you would spot satay store in front of Lala Chong 


Dish to order when you get your foot to Lala Chong - Siong Thong Lala was famously known their signature dish. Cooked with generous amount of Chinese Rice wine, spring onions and lots of ginger.


And just look at the size of the clams! just like the size of my spoon!

Must order dish - Salted Egg crab. You would regret if you don't order this, like seriously. It was like the best crab ever, it was so fresh and yet so soft. you just have to try it for yourselves, it was indescribable
Kg Sg Kayu Ara
Lot 13556, Jalan Cempaka,
Kayu Ara Damansara,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-77281906

No comments:

Post a Comment