About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Yvonne's Bday continues by pool XP

I made use as a member of Shangri-la gym and spa weeeeee~~
I brought girls over for a morning swim, it been long since I lay myself by the pool under the beautiful bright sun and morning breeze with my girls drinking cocktails, what a memory to built.

* I bet someone is stalking me right now, you know who I was talking about*




that is how Sin Yee was relaxing, I was her servant of the day as I carried her drinks up and down.
We shall skip the story -telling, right now pictures show best on the great day we have =)








Pool bar service =) weeee~ 


Birthday girl is having blast with her chicken wing! Happy 22nd Birthday love! 
Dooset Daram Azizam:* boooosssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment