About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Yvonne's & Sin Yee Bday over dinner @ Sunway Mentari

Brought Yvonne out for dinner a day before her birthday at the nearest seafood restaurant we could find in Sunway Mentari as I was such lazy bum ass driving down jinjang for seafood. Yea, indeed that was the original plan plus I must say the girls thanks me for saving their stomach. They might eat me alive ><. The food was quite disappointing but this is what you would get when you pay for such price :S in Sunway.
oh! we also celebrated Sin Yee's belated birthday as well. 
From left: Grace, Yvonne, Phea Sun, Sin Yee




As night is still young, we head to the hill top to enjoy the magnificent scenery of Putrajaya :)
wanna know where is the hill top in Putrajaya ? Xp
Spectacular view along hanging out by the pool, mesmerizing!



We kinda got *kick-off* unintentionally and we head on to the coffee shop, my few fav hang out place to chill out :)  The girls with their *juices*tsk-tsk! I wish I didn't just expose them by the word *juices*
You would be amazed by the concept and design of the coffee shop, note: it was an Iranian coffee shop down Cyber Height.  They do have shisha there XP
I made her a Birthday Card, it was pretty last minute where I used my one hour nap to finish off the card.
Hope you love it!

The night ends with group picture:)
the owner of the coffee shop is kind enough to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment