About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday in KL - Grace

 At time we gathered at the round table eating with joy =)
-I had dinner at Xiao Fei Yang@ pudu-
***HAPPY***

*pst: Look at Foo Wei Tzin holding on his SAMSUNG texting while eating, he must have been busy lately with some business of him*
Pool Table moment| watching the crowd | camwhoring alot!
Everyone does have "Fashion Emergency", when you have little time to dress up. What is your favourite when your in that lane and you simply do not want to think about what to wear? ermmmmmm*waving hand saying HELP?!?*
I do have that moment. Here is my GO TO LOOK when I don't want to think and still look so sleek chic =)
If you have noticed, When all else fails, simply throw on a vintage beaded top with custard yellow flare skirt and cute huge rings and huge earning hanging. I would say " Your Good To Go !!!

 Happy Birthday To Grace
 VODKA| WHISKY| BEER| RUM| and how you like it in RED NAIL :)
DKNY| LONGCHAMP| BURBERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment