About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brides-maid dress

Remembering this "brides-maid" dress?
It was once a hit in every blogshop you see, and I would say this "brides-maid" dress would never go out of fashion and the dresses are BOMB! everyone in any shape and sizes loves them!
One tiny question? What so special about it? In a single piece of cloth, you could wears them in 15 types of style, you name it! from halter, to strapless, grecian, and even sleeved!



 Adoring???????????
aren't they drop death goegeous??????



and I even found "Two Birds" apps for Iphone =) 
There is steps on wearing them.

This is one of the example on sleeved! and I even learn them and wore during the Christmas Party.
I personally owns two of these gorgeous in Grey and Black, but both in a complete different length =)

No comments:

Post a Comment