About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Part of life

What were you thinking when you see two girl giggling happily with their both naked toes up on the seat of the bullet train? They had certainly have the whole world revolving around them in Lah Lah Land.

Spotted beautiful Cashmere Trench Coat hanging by the Warehouse store and decided to put that beautiful piece on me, not to mention it was a flare at the bottoms.
Craved over Hokkien Noodles and Oh Chien at LOT 10 Lutong =)
* BURPSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~* mind my manners =)

a night shot of the famous Bukit Bintang in KL

No comments:

Post a Comment