About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ribs by Vintry

It's been long since I actually sit on the same table with my siblings and talk. I miss it! and I love it. I bet my brother and sister had tons of laughter listening to my silly stories of MR.M =) Despite on the common sibling conflict in our relationship interactions, I'm glad you guys have my back no matter what.

Tons of thought where to dine, from nachos-nachos, ribless, steamboat Xiao Fei Yang and finally we settle down to Ribs by Vintry. *click*click* Check out their website, from lists of wines, and menu in pdf form.







 VINTRY HOUSE SALAD
romaine lettuce and rocket salad with jamon slices, sliced white button mushrooms, 
cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and stuffed green olives
served with a papaya and lemon vinaigrette dressing
28
*verdict- I do personally like the lemon vinatgrette dressing, but I still prefer the Ceaser Salad*
 PUMPKIN SOUP
a cream-based soup garnished with pork bacon bits
14
GOSH! just look at those chunky porkie inside pumpkin soup! Heaven! and the pumpkin soup is so think yet so rich!
Pork Knuckle- it is a new dish in Menu, you might need to ask it's availability.
the crispy-ness =) and unless your a heavy meat-eater, I suggest it is sufficient for 2 person.
 CHEF PASTA
an all-time favourite, tomato-based spaghetti pan-fried with Chinese sausage, pork bacon,
sliced mushrooms and decadent pork croutons
35
* it was the very first porkie pasta I had and I was good if you happen to love the amount of pork lard they served in the pasta, might as well you would like to share with your friends =)*
 DEEP FRIED PORK STRIPS
marinated with an intense bean curd sauce
10
BBQ PORK RIBS
an all-time favourite, served with sides of mashed potatoes and coleslaw
medium portion 39
large portion  49


We had the medium portion but seriously this rib is heaven! Overall, I love the dishes served, but just a little thing about the mashed potatoes which I prefer without added cheese in it. Anywhere I had one hell of Porkie dinner =)
* gonna skip pork meal for a week! *


Address: 120-122, Jalan Kasah, Damansara Heights
Tel: 03-20961645
E-mail : vintrycellers@gmail.com
*1200 till late night*

No comments:

Post a Comment