About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 7, 2011

stupid eye-bag!

No idea what gotten to me these days. Probably this was the last place I would like to vent my feeling.
I think I might have sleeping disorder. I slept for 10 hours which is sufficient enough for a human being to be fully- recharged. Body felt so tired and weak, I tried working out, running on thread mill but seems when I was on thread mill, my eyes telling me please go to bed to sleep but I just woke few hours ago. ><" You could hear often that through sweating could re-energize your body, but something seems wrong, it doesn't felt that way. My crazy dark circle is so visible that my friends came upon asking if I'm sick or when is that last time you sleep? I was like @@. I want to just reduce puffiness for my dark circles to less noticeable, is that so difficult? 


I know it is a common belief that insufficient sleep gives you eye-bags due poor blood circulation. But in this case for the eye bag I had right now is due sufficient sleep? I could not get to sleep till 3am, I did tried tossing and turning on my bed at 12am hoping to get sleep but somehow I only could get to sleep at 3am.
Pfff! damnittohell!

No comments:

Post a Comment