About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vintage and ♥♥♥


 I LOVE the morning =)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the effortless chic look with soft siding braids, light pink DIOR ADDICT lip gloss, huge Forever 21 flower earring hanging there, my MULBERRY for Target sling bag, and my so 70s vintage look.

Care to have brunch with me in LeVain?




 I'm so much of a sweet tooth person, I just couldn't care less when comes to Macaroons. Do you?



you? And a gorgeous crowd it was when we step in to Sungai Wang, the Asian community from all ages. I had always had a huge crush on that particular place in KL. 
There the sisters head to the SUSHI TEI@Pavillion for their dinner.

and there goes to the added collection of mine, as long as it gives you the service of keeping your credit card and cash safe with you, you wouldn't need to care less on the price of it.


How does it not complete with such a beautiful sky scarper =)

No comments:

Post a Comment