About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Zouk Mainroom & Reggae Bar

Meet my  darling in Zoukie Mainroom, and it was consider as Candice's farewell as she left 6more days in KL. So, Candice! Live up the rest of the days with your beloved friends and lover and we shall we you again after your summer break =)
Charice, Angie, Candice, Audrey, Samantha, Cecilia




my baby brother, Alex is there too :)


I was in Zouk for while since I had another Birthday party to attend in Reggae Bar, it was Mobarak's belated birthday. This time it was his planned up birthday party. I brought over my sister and brother, Samantha and Alex accompany me over and my best girls, Shasha and Fariba is there :)

 Samantha, Cecilia, Shasha, Fariba, Amir
 Cecilia, Shasha, Mobarak ( birthday boy), Mohsen( shasha's bf)
The night was good! I has so much fun! I stayed till the end of the party and the best part was Mobarak friends slam one cake to his face and it just end up pretty on his Burberry Shirt, I must say PRETTY! SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment