About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cafe Barbera since 1870, Bangsar Telawi

I love spending time with daddy- especially away from cell phones, and electronic gizmos. It was my first free day of the semester break from University and the thing I wanted to do is spending time with daddy, so I followed him for a day work. So I think that's kinda cool. We headed out to Cafe Barbera@ Bangsar Telawi with daddy's client. 


a very pretty cozy cafe situated by the housing area in telawi street of Bangsar.

Cafe Barbera has their own specialized coffee and I must say it's a thing you had to try when you visit Cafe Barbera.

Coffee maker for sale.
a portrait hanging by the wall with real coffee bean.
Cafe Barbera's Breakfast Meal
My Salmon Sandwich.

Took this at WARDROBE, Bangsar.
A shot from Mon't Kiara's Office
and there goes one day gone with daddy =)

2 comments:

  1. what's your weapon for these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iphone 4 with HDR dear and few pictures below are with the application I been using in Iphone

    ReplyDelete