About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold Breeze

  Cold breeze in the afternoon,and you might get cold chilling weather during CNY. It might be good that finally we get chilling weather instead of hot sunny sun. But.................
 It does not show any good sign as the world has changed! Even winter in London goes to -40 and it is so crazy. Are the people out there actually realizing that the earth is in a very bad shape??   I'm trying to save the environment tough by least doing a little something that doesn't harm the earth much, hope you did the same out there.

and I literally drag my good friend out instead of locking myself in my house with piles of book *sign* Why does I need to go through finals during CNY. 
damn- them- to- hell!

and thank to you Jenny Chong, I found a perfect outfit for my Valentine :)                            

2 comments:

  1. and u r the only person on the whole earth that gives me only 1o min to get ready to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont le angry..................
    :) hehe
    sek sek u la!
    eheh, on 13th morning wanna Dim Sum bo?

    ReplyDelete