About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Levain@ Jalan Inai

What is happier than spending time with YOUR best girlfriends in the WholeWideWorld?
We used to named ourselves foursome cause we think we are awesome? That is what usually said by typically kiddies- US! Those good old days was nostalgic. We were talking and laughing at each other back in high school on our crazy messy hair,curry split over pinafore,talking bout cute guys, and so many that I couldn't even remember. and the favorite girls things to do-SHOOPING! I could not be any happier spending time with my girls.

Remember the quotes by Albert Camus
 "Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being."

Care to join the foursome at Levain?

 Latte| Hot tea| Hot Rasberry Tea| Chocolate Moist Cake| Sandwich| Bacon Ham Pie| Walnut Pastries|
 A total candid shot by *you know who*
Edeline|Samantha| Audrey|Cecilia.
sisterhood for life :*


and it ended with our favourite hotpot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment