About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Simply a pool

A time where a place could gather once more.
Sun, cocktails, friends, pool.
*refreshing*

 people always neglect shades to block out glare from the sun at the pool. You are going to be out of luck if you don't own a good pair of sunglasses with UVB protection on them in Malaysia, we are exposed under the sun every single day. I once heard from my friend's mother lecturing on sunglasses as the sun could really damage the retina of your eye if you do not have that type of protection.

And I got my sunglasses wtih a very good UBV protection.

We were in the pool for 6hours, with a little nibbles could just keep the little girls happy.
and do not forget ice-cream :)

Towards the night, and it was such a good night with the girls in Shangri-la.
 loving my Shahsa :*

My Loshini :*

No comments:

Post a Comment