About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alexis@Bangsar, Bridge Bar@G Tower

Shasha & Cecilia

Do you believe culture of friendship? If liberalism is the culture of compulsion, then what should conservatism's culture be? Cross-culture friendship are formed like any other friendship- where we shared common interests and characteristics. We shared several interests, it might be genuine and it might be not, so what goes up and what's comes down are considered to be acquaintances that come across in our life.
 Loshini & Cecilia
What thing that makes a girl go week down her knee? sugar rush baby ! :)
Delectable, titillating, scrumptious pavlova cake. I would never fail to have that piece when I'm in Bangsar, the marshmallowyyyyyyyyy texture, fresh creamms and berry-S lovers makes it all worth while.
 Alexis , Bangsar Telawi Street

**********************************************************************
When comes to view, I would recommend to one of my fav spot to chill where it is exclusive and they treat you like VIP, nevertheless there is a price to pay for such great services. Bridge bar is one kind of lustrous and stylish bar. Perfect night view from 28th floor of G City Hotel, Jalan Tun Razak.


from the inside
view from the outside
should I say more????
a little peek-a-boo! height phobia who?


yes you could even see the view of the infamous KLCC Twin Tower.



Lurveeeeee the night spent with Shasha:* :*



No comments:

Post a Comment