About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Antipodean, Bangsar Telawi Street

Yet another fav place,Antipodean at Bangsar Telawi Street for my Brunch on Sunday Morning , even my parents loves it here. You would spot Australian man with his best smile greeting and yes he is the owner of this Antipodean cafe.
Blackboard were sprawled across the side walls of the cafe, with menu purpose and design perhaps. A whole list of breakfast choices and best thing you should try here is pork bacon, is so irresistible!! It is a worth multiple visits cafe for me
 For my resivit of Antipodean, hands down to the Beef Burger with the huge chuck of cheese on the top! heaven!! a sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment