About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Loves it!

Who-wear-this-famous? the Obi-belt is 
Look-who-wore-the-latest-Gucci latest collection -with ObiBelt.
The ObiBelt
Now High street fashion like ASOS, H&M, Topshop is catching up on the trend with their very own design.

 As seeb Blake Lively in Chanel Lace with hair braided side way with additional gold flower patch, 
how chic!
No wonder she is the new face of Chanel Handbag. 


The season of halter, love the color "YELLOW", 
the little yellow dress 


Loves the tribal wear too! Even Topshop this season: Spring/Summer is carrying the go-to-tribal-look.
The tie-dye dress, we never stop loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment