About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To-do-list


Ever someone lie to your face and I would like to say how bout you stop lying to my face and start telling the truth !! One reason people could rest east was that they never made mistakes , or at least non that people is admitting. I would probably tell he/she "admitting your act is courageous act".
But people tends to be ignorant without realizing that such act of his/her would cause enormous mess.
How could you lie to that person tough the reliable sources telling it is true, and people tends to let it pass after  you label that person. But let me tell you this, the only person who can LABEL is myself.

now scram!

No comments:

Post a Comment