About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, July 8, 2011

the everyday-do


I graduate half-way. :) OTW :) 
Internship in Standard Chartered Bank currently.it is situated right beside pavilion :S bad bad **

Friday night gather all the kaki botol to chill =)

or if I finish all my work and If I'm way too bored, Donald is here with me and 24hrs vending coffee machine would be serving me all day long.

Yes, I get to check out the traffic before I hit off back home.

I get morning breakfast with Amy who is also interning in SCB, but different department
 Here for good - SCB

If your sleepy, there is a slight dance show to keep you awake =)

During fire practice, get to know CEO of SCB :) CEO CEO, never leave his finance paper behind, truly CEO

the Friday pre-dinner :)

and lucky me, the chosen intern get to go to company off site and get to meet the top people in SCB finance, way fun!

cam-whoring is what I do best whenever I reach office early :)
I even have time to curl my hair :))

the not-best-part, is thinking what to eat everyday :(
Duck King is in town :) it was goood~ slurpssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment