About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, August 15, 2011

LBD - hair is the best accessories

It is the naked truth that LBD has never fail to pave the way into the world well-known for every women in fashion industry. It helps unravel to any wardrobe situation regardless of any occasion. 

LBD is considered by many women to be essential part of a competence of wardrobe, so versatile.
But question is how do you style yourself to complete the LBD look?

Accessories to be said are very helpful in enhancing appearance, no doubt to that.
How if I tell you that you do not need to spend a single cent on Ur look? How if I tell you there is ways without paying a single cent to complete your look?

Ladies, drop your accessories, your hair is the best accessories you have and believe or not hairstyle could help to improve appearance in your Little Black Dress(LBD)


The infamous Audrey Hepburn, one of the world's most famous actresses of all time, remembered as a film and fashion icon of the twentieth century
In soft wavy hair
messy top knot

side swept plaited
layered bob with fringe

ponytail

side swept

 two side pony

No comments:

Post a Comment