About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rocks Bling-tastic Smoky Eyes- Brilliant!

Firstly, smooth on Models Own Cream Eyeshadow in Phantom Black, £5, all over the lid and into the socket line. Next, add a pop of gold highlighter in the corner of your eyes – we love Belmacz Blitz Gold Leaf Eye Shadow, £33, for an ultra-creamy, long-lasting sheen. Finally, add some gold-leaf foil to the outer corners of the eyes. You can find it at most craft shops, but we used Very.co.uk Gold Leaf Sheets, £10.99, Just tear off tiny pieces – any shape goes – then stick them on with some false eyelash glue. To finish off the look, apply lashings of mascara or your favourite falsies and you’re good to go – just prepare for all eyes to be on you! GP

Go look into the link for more info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment